Shaggy II

Alright, it is still difficult for me to decide, after a while, what exactly I think of the face-rug. It has its ups and downs. The response, despite a few nay-sayers, has been overwhelmingly positive.

You must understand, I was not prepared to like it initially, mostly because my sister had some withering comments to level at my previous attempts to grow facial hair. It has never turned out well in the past, and I was prepared, generally, for it to look abysmal.

What I am saying, in basic, is that I was not nuts about it, and I am still not totally convinced, but having been told many--no, really--many times that it looks really good, I have wandered into the unknown.

What I am saying, ya'll, is that: if I start looking like trapper john, or a large animal, or a NASCAR fan, for the love of all that is good and holy, tell me. I am operating under the effects of peer opinion and am not entirely within my mind.



Comments

  1. I think you look handsome, but it'll cut down on the number of honies who will consider kissing you. Or maybe it will make them curious....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honies? Or is it hunnies? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! And maybe it will help lessen--ahem--undesirable attention. Because it does make you look very masculine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look very adult and manly... but most of the young men of your age I see with beards are the painful pretentious hipster types.

    So, embrace the beard if you love it, and know that people will judge you for being something you're not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tired, not Sleepy.

To Every Hobo a Suit...or Not

Welfare and the Promise and Problems of Democracy in Contemporary America.