Research Project

After a solid month and a half of research, topic changes, and torturous perusal of melba toast grade ruminations on the state of education, written by people who take themselves, very, very, seriously, I completed my rough draft and am not so displeased with it as I thought I would be.

Now I have a German exam tomorrow, but that should be my last serious work before finals.

On the bookish front. I am reading the novel New York by Edward Rutherford and enjoying it greatly.

Now I am going to rest and get away from the computer. I'm afraid that I overused it again in the last couple days, largely because my crazy ADD head decided it needed to alter topic again. I'm going to have to work something out with the little brain gremlins and whims that are always up there making mischief, of one kind...and another.

If I had to guess, I think they would probably be assuaged by the rereading of Calvin and Hobbes. Just need to find time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tired, not Sleepy.

To Every Hobo a Suit...or Not

Welfare and the Promise and Problems of Democracy in Contemporary America.